Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sugar-ry Sweetness???

Roses are red,
Violets are blue;
Sugar is sweet,
As sweet as D@iLy Do!nG$!!

Hi to everyone out there in this bittersweet world! Thanks for taking sometime off from your daily routines to read what I have to say in this D@iLy Do!nG$ blog that I have recently created. My name is Mei and I am just your average teenage girl. This blog is created for anyone and everyone who would like to take some time off from the chaos of the world, to just sit back, relax and read about daily observations, must try recipes, music,books and movie reviews and so many other things.

Personally, I confess that I am a very long winded writer. I simply do not know when to stop writing ( now is a really good example ). So this blog will be also a project for me to learn how to keep things short but again in a SWEET AND SIMPLE form. 

All comments,reviews and suggestions are welcomed gratefully!

xoxo
:+:M3i:+:


Advise of the Day ~> Monday is approaching, so is the blues... Think positive, think bright, think with a smile and your day may just be painted with a little more colour. Make every second a memory to remember, for time can only go forward... and never backwards... LIVE WITH NO REGRETS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment