Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Molten Dream to Reality!!

CHOCOLATE MOLTEN LAVA TOPPED WITH HOMEMADE VANILLA ICE-CREAM, GARNISHED WITH MINT LEAF. ALSO ACCOMPANIED WITH SCARY FINGER COOKIE WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE!!!

I first had the dream ( short term dream ) about baking this delicious chocolate cake that has melted chocolate flowing right out from the core. The thought of it just makes me droooooolll all the way. I got to know about this dessert from a japanese anime I watched quite some time ago which is Tsubasa Chronicles. From there I searched and searched and finally found the name of the dessert ( which is chocolate molten lava) and  the recipes.
Problem was that there were so many recipes that I didn't know which one to use... and TADA!! The chance for me to try out this dessert which I have never tasted or seen or made before arrived. I was incharge with my other classmate, Joanne to create a dessert based on the theme 'Scary Winter' ... I was very determined on this dessert and bought my own ingredients to try out the recipe.

First try was a disaster... tasted horrible thanks to the baking powder and soda... Try number 2... We used a different recipe and it turned out better!! Thus came the chocolate molten lava that was loved by all ( except 2 ) the guest that feasted at the restaurant that very day.

We however were puzzled on how to make it scary.... thus we found the recipe for scary almond finger cookies and IT WAS A SUCCESS TOO!!!

This is definitely a recipe that is worth sharing with the world!! And it will be featured tomorrow in this very website!! SO LOOK OUT FOR IT!! 

xoxo
:+: Su_mEi:+:

No comments:

Post a Comment